Monday 23 May 2011

Tone up Trail

With the exhibit pretty much finished yesterday afternoon, we had some time to try out the exercise equipment. Here's my very first exercise video... I think I'll stick to the day job, and i'm sure you will agree. However being on the deck garden was a very pleasant experience and I must say I would enjoy having a space like this in my own garden. The M&M coolfit Pavilion is a wonderfully airy structure which gives the impression of protection without cutting blocking any of the vistas and you still feel very much part of the garden.



I think if I had an exercise space like this I would use it rather than going to the gym. Although you lose the social aspect of going to an exercise venue it is convenient, you can enjoy the open air and the changing seasons and there is so much to look at.








No comments:

Post a Comment